Click here to advance purchase your tickets.
Winter Wonderland is owned and operated as a nonprofit fundraiser. No individual ticket sales are handled over the phone. PLEASE NOTE: tire chains or studded tires are NOT allowed on the PIR track.
Passenger car tickets can also be purchased at Portland metro Safeway and Albertsons locations for $18 (per car entry) at the customer service desk until December 26th or until tickets sold out.
Tickets may also be purchased in person at Winter Wonderland on the evening of the show. Rates at the light show are as follows:
Regular Ticket Pricing:
- Car – Online tickets – $20 + service fee (attending December 14 – December 29)
- Car – Onsite – $22 (attending December 14 – December 29)
- Limo/Passenger Van (8+ people)/RV/Motorhome – $25
- Mini-Bus (16-25 people) – $30
- Bus (26-45 people) – $50
Winter Wonderland has been extended three nights!
- Attend December 27, 28, and 29th and receive $7 off your car entry ticket only by bringing 7 (or more) of the following nonperishable food items to donate to the Sunshine Division: canned tomato products or other vegetables, soup, tuna, peanut butter, cereal, beans, rice, chili, or stew. Valid for car tickets only!