Click here to advance purchase your tickets.
Winter Wonderland is owned and operated as a nonprofit fundraiser. No individual ticket sales are handled over the phone. PLEASE NOTE: tire chains or studded tires are NOT allowed on the PIR track.
Passenger car tickets can also be purchased at Portland metro Safeway and Albertson locations for $18 (per car entry) at the customer service desk starting mid-November (dates coming soon).
Tickets may also be purchased in person at Winter Wonderland on the evening of the show. Rates at the light show are as follows:
Early Bird Tickets: (valid November 23rd – December 13 only)
- Car – Online tickets – $18 + service fee
- Car – Onsite – $20
Regular Ticket Pricing:
- Car – Online tickets – $20 + service fee (attending December 14 – December 26)
- Car – Onsite – $22 (attending December 14 – December 26)
- Limo/Passenger Van (8+ people)/RV/Motorhome – $25
- Mini-Bus (16-25 people) – $30
- Bus (26-45 people) – $50
- November 27, 2018 – Bike the Lights Night (per rider) – $6 (kids 12 and under ride free) (no cars, everyone must be on a bike or in a bike trailer)
- December 4, 2018 – Lights & Leashes Dog Walk Night (per walker) – $6 (kids 12 and under walk free) (no cars, bikes, scooters, or roller blades)
- December 6, 2018 – Night of Holiday Misfits (per walker) – $6 (kids 12 and under walk free) (no cars, bikes, scooters, or roller blades)