Online ticketing will be available soon. Click here to advance purchase your tickets.
Winter Wonderland is owned and operated as a nonprofit fundraiser. No individual ticket sales are handled over the phone. PLEASE NOTE: tire chains or studded tires are NOT allowed on the PIR track.
Passenger car tickets can also be purchased at Portland metro Safeway locations for $18 (per car entry) at the customer service desk starting mid-November (dates coming soon).
Tickets may also be purchased in person at Winter Wonderland on the evening of the show. Rates at the light show are as follows:
- Car – Online tickets – $20 + service fee
- Car – Onsite – $22
- Limo/Passenger Van (8+ people)/RV/Motorhome – $25
- Mini-Bus (16-25 people) – $30
- Bus (26-45 people) – $50
- November 27, 2018 – Bike the Lights Night (per person) – $6 (no cars, everyone must be on a bike)
- December 4,20 18 – Lights & Leashes Dog Walk Night (per person) – $6 (no cars, bikes, scooters, or roller blades)