Open: November 29 – January 4, 2020
Sunday – Thursday, 5:30 pm – 9:30 pm & Friday – Saturday, 5 pm – 11 pm
(see below for special events and closed dates)
Recognized throughout the Pacific Northwest as the “Largest Holiday Light Show West of the Mississippi”, the 27th annual Safeway Winter Wonderland powered by Advantis Credit Union, will grab your attention with glimmers and glows around every corner.
Since 1993, a journey through Winter Wonderland has become a Holiday tradition for many families, friends, and social organizations to celebrate the spirit of the holiday season.
Spectators can enjoy the most spectacular drive-through light show in the region, viewing over 250 colorful light set pieces and many fully animated scenes from the comfort of their own vehicle.
Over two million visitors have taken the Winter Wonderland journey since its origin. All proceeds from the event will benefit the Sunshine Division.
Please no chains or studded tires on the racetrack.
Best Times to See the Show
Beat the rush and enjoy the light show at your own pace! Weekends are always popular times, as is the week of Christmas. To avoid the crowds, plan on attending the Safeway Winter Wonderland powered by Advantis Credit Union in early December, or during week nights.
2019 Ticket Prices:
Attending November 30 – December 12:
- Car – $20 – Online tickets $2 off (+ service fee)
- Car – $22 – At the Gate/Onsite
Attending Friday December 13 – December 29 (excluding Saturdays):
- Car – $22 – Online tickets (+ service fee)
- Car – $24 – At the Gate/Onsite
Attending Any Saturday:
- Car – $25 – At the Gate/Onsite or Online
Special vehicle pricing throughout the show:
- Limo/Passenger Van (8+ people)/RV/Motorhome – $35
- Mini-Bus (16-25 people) – $40
- Bus (26-45 people) – $60
PLEASE NOTE: No tire chains or studded snow tires are allowed on PIR track surface. Please check the special event night calendar before purchasing a car ticket.
– Credit cards and debits cards are accepted
– Food donation barrels for the Sunshine Division are located near the ticket booth entrance
Over 43 tons of food has been donated to the Sunshine Division via Winter Wonderland.
Friday, November 29th – Opening Night – Bike the Lights (No cars this night)
Monday, December 2nd – Tuesday, December 3rd – Lights & Leashes Dog Walk Night (no bikes, roller blades, scooters, skateboards, or cars this night)
* We are open Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, and New Year’s Day (5:30pm – 9:30pm)